As I reflect on this past year, I AM grateful for so many things. Although my business has not grown as much as I would have liked, it has somehow afforded me the unexpected opportunity to travel.
- At the start of the year, I joined hundreds of Internet Marketers cruising to Grand Turk, Catalina Island, Curacao and Aruba.
- In April, I met many like-minded individuals at “The Great Wealth Transfer Conference” in Austin, Texas.
- In June, I attended a Treat ‘Em Right (a one-day personal development event unlike any other). And it was immediately followed by a week long visit at the new home of a brilliant woman I met online a few years ago.
- For a year, I had been looking forward to my August trip because I intended to (and DID) thoroughly enjoy Las Vegas for a week while attending the Freedom Convention.
- And a month ago, I was in Orlando, Florida for SIMPLE 4 Video Velocity. Because I had been unexpectedly blessed with the purchase of a fairly new, used car just a week before, I was also able to visit a girlfriend I met 30 years ago, but whom I had not seen in 15 years.
So, why did I share all of that?
Because I AM SO THANKFUL for the individual growth I have experienced this past year!
And I owe my new found awareness and empowerment to Therese Sparby. We connected during the Marketer’s Cruise in January when she offered me a free 45-minute coaching consultation; I hired her as my life coach in February. Amazingly, the things I told her I wanted and hoped for have come to pass. And one of the main things I wanted was to be able to move from Georgia before the end of the year.
Well, it looks as if my move is going to happen before Thanksgiving and I’m celebrating this impending major change in my life!